Developer BIOJim was employed for six years as a professional designer of computer games at Cyberlore Studios. A few of the titles he worked on as a senior designer during that time are: Heroes of Might and Magic II: The Price of Loyalty, and Warcraft II: Beyond the Dark Portal. His final creation during those six years was Majesty: The Fantasy Kingdom Sim, a game whose original concept he came up with, and worked in a senior design position on. Majesty received good reviews praising its originality, and sold steadily after its release.
Since that time, his energy has gone into studying and making games on his own. He has invented games for the internet, Palm OS(r) handhelds, and card games both with standard and custom decks. All those games are featured on Arcane Journeys.
Recently, one card game, Advanced Tactics, was featured in the July 07 issue of Knucklebones magazine.
- Majesty: The Fantasy Kingdom Sim: Gold Edition (2003), Linux Game Publishing Ltd.
- Two-Inch Town (2002), Arcane Journeys
- Majesty: The Northern Expansion (2001), Infogrames, Inc.
- Majesty: The Fantasy Kingdom Sim (2000), MicroProse Software, Inc.
- Heroes of Might and Magic II: Gold (1998), 3DO Company, The
- Heroes of Might and Magic II: The Price of Loyalty (1997), New World Computing, Inc.
- Warcraft II: Beyond the Dark Portal (1996), Blizzard Entertainment Inc.
- World of Aden: Entomorph - Plague of the Darkfall (1995), Mindscape, Inc.
- Al-Qadim: The Genie's Curse (1994), Strategic Simulations, Inc.