Developer BIORobyn Charles Miller (born August 6, 1966, in Dallas, Texas) co-founded Cyan Worlds with brother Rand Miller. After releasing a number of children's adventure "worlds", the brothers finally hit on a success with the computer game Myst (1993). The brothers also acted out parts in the game, with Robyn as Sirrus and Rand as Achenar and Atrus.
After finishing Riven, the sequel to Myst, and having worked for ten years in the computer game industry, Miller left Cyan to pursue non-game interests. Toward that end, he formed a small production company named Land of Point.
Miller is known for his contributions in the areas of direction and design, especially in the area of visual design—the look and feel of the Myst and Riven worlds. While at Cyan, Miller also composed the soundtracks for both games.
- Myst (2006), SEGA Corporation
- Myst V: End of Ages (Limited Edition) (2005), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Uru: Ages Beyond Myst (2003), Ubisoft Entertainment SA
- Real MYST (2000), Mattel Interactive
- Myst (Masterpiece Edition) (1999), Red Orb Entertainment
- The Last Express (1997), Brøderbund Software, Inc.
- Riven: The Sequel to Myst (1997), Red Orb Entertainment
- The Manhole: CD-ROM Masterpiece Edition (1994), Brøderbund Software, Inc.
- Myst (1993), Brøderbund Software, Inc.
- The Manhole (1989), Activision, Inc.