If you have a portrait of this person, you can upload it to the MobyGames database.
Developer BIOElvin began his gaming career at Sony Computer Entertainment of America in Foster City. He served as Assistant Lead QA Analyst on Treasure Island and Jet Li: Rise to Honor. In between a three year stay at Sony, he served a short stint at Eidos Interactive working on Quality Assurance for Backyard Wrestling.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- Arc the Lad: Twilight of the Spirits (2003), Sony Computer Entertainment Incorporated
- Backyard Wrestling: Don't Try This at Home (2003), Eidos, Inc.
- Legacy of Kain: Defiance (2003), Eidos, Inc.
- Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando (2003), Sony Computer Entertainment America, Inc.
- Whiplash (2003), Eidos, Inc.