Jade has produced, designed and programmed games for Electronic Arts
and Sony Online
. In 2007, she produced Assassin's Creed
at Ubisoft's Montreal Studio
(after having joined the studio in 2004) and interviewing others in the gaming industry for a TV show called Electric Playground in her spare time.
In September 2009 it was announced she would head up Ubisoft's
new Toronto studio in Canada, overseeing day-to-day operations. At that time she was producing Assassin's Creed II
- Electric Playground -- The website where Jade Raymond interviews other developers from the game industry in her spare time.
- Jade Raymond -- Official website
- Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (2010), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Assassin's Creed: Bloodlines (2009), Ubisoft Entertainment SA
- Assassin's Creed II (2009), Ubisoft Entertainment SA
- Assassin's Creed (Director's Cut Edition) (2008), Ubisoft Entertainment SA
- Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots (2008), Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc.
- Assassin's Creed (2007), Ubisoft, Inc.
- There (2003), There Inc
- The Sims: Online (2002), Electronic Arts, Inc.