Developer BIOJade has produced, designed and programmed games for Electronic Arts, IBM and Sony Online. In 2007, she produced Assassin's Creed at Ubisoft's Montreal Studio (after having joined the studio in 2004) and interviewing others in the gaming industry for a TV show called Electric Playground in her spare time.
In September 2009 it was announced she would head up Ubisoft's new Toronto studio in Canada, overseeing day-to-day operations. At that time she was producing Assassin's Creed II.
Edit Bio | View History
- Electric Playground) -- The website where Jade Raymond interviews other developers from the game industry in her spare time.
- Jade Raymond) -- Official website
- Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (2010), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Assassin's Creed: Bloodlines (2009), Ubisoft Entertainment SA
- Assassin's Creed II (2009), Ubisoft Entertainment SA
- Assassin's Creed (Director's Cut Edition) (2008), Ubisoft Entertainment SA
- Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots (2008), Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc.
- Assassin's Creed (2007), Ubisoft, Inc.
- There (2003), There Inc
- The Sims: Online (2002), Electronic Arts, Inc.