Developer BIOMark Shahan joined Firaxis in 2003, after being in the industry since 1996.
An alumnus of the Art Institute of Pittsburgh, Mark graduated with a degree in Visual Communications.
Mark previously worked with Take Two Interactive and DreamForge Entertainment.
Mark came to Firaxis after a two year stint as a freelancer - doing everything from broadcast quality animation and motion graphics to game art and print illustration.
Mark's Game History:
Black Dahlia, Jetfighter-Fullburn, BassHunter 64, Railroad Tycoon II PSX, Sid Meier's Pirates!, Sid Meier's Pirates! for Xbox, Sid Meier's Civilization IV
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- Sid Meier's Civilization: Revolution (2008), 2K Games, Inc.
- Sid Meier's Railroads! (2006), 2K Games, Inc.
- Sid Meier's Civilization IV (2005), 2K Games, Inc.
- Sid Meier's Pirates! (2004), Atari, Inc.
- Black Dahlia (1998), Interplay Entertainment Corp.
- JetFighter: Full Burn (1998), Interplay Entertainment Corp.