With a wealth of experience as a demo maker in his youth, Stéphane completed his Masters in Computer Science before joining Spellbound Studios
in 1998. As Technical Director, his mission was to guarantee software quality and the efficiency of the development methods used. To achieve this, he brought the XP (eXtreme Programming) method to Spellbound, which permitted the team to deliver their products on time and within budget.
Stéphane eventually left the company to co-found Creative Patterns
in 2004 with the help of his associates, and is the Technical Director and Public Relations manager.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Building & Co (2008), Playlogic Entertainment, Inc.
- Hotel Giant DS (2008), Nobilis Group
- My Little Flufties (2007), n3vrf41l Publishing
- Airline Tycoon Deluxe (2003), Spellbound Entertainment AG
- Chicago 1930 (2003), Wanadoo Edition
- Airline Tycoon Evolution (2002), Ubi Soft Entertainment Ltd.
- Robin Hood: The Legend of Sherwood (2002), Strategy First, Inc., Wanadoo Edition
- Desperados: Wanted Dead or Alive (2001), Infogrames Europe SA
- Airline Tycoon (1999), Infogrames Multimedia SA
- Airline Tycoon (1998), Infogrames Europe SA