Jay began his career in games as an artist on flight simulations for Eagle Interactive
. From there, he has worked at several companies in varying art capacities: Looking Glass Studios
, Paradox Development
, Mumbojumbo Games
, Insomniac Games
, Electronic Arts Los Angeles
In March 2008 he revealed the game development studio WhiteMoon Dreams
, co-founded with Scott Campbell
, where he has the position of CEA.
His primary expertise is in art and in developing artist/designer tools. When not in front of a computer, Jay can be found spinning some phat beats on his decks for co-workers and party-goers alike.
Also Known As
- Jay Koottar
- Jay Kootar
- Jay Koottarappallil
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Mortal Kombat: Unchained (2006), Midway Home Entertainment, Inc.
- Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault (2004), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando (2003), Sony Computer Entertainment America, Inc.
- Ratchet & Clank (2002), Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Ltd.
- Myth III: The Wolf Age (2001), God Games
- Rock 'em Sock 'em Robots Arena (2000), Mattel Interactive
- Command & Conquer (1999), Nintendo of America Inc.
- Sabre Ace: Conflict Over Korea (1997), Virgin Interactive Entertainment (Europe) Ltd.