Sam Beirne is a game designer from Washington. As of 2007, he is employed by ArenaNet
, a subsidiary of NCsoft
and the creator of Guild Wars
, where he works on the design team.
Before joining ArenaNet, Sam worked at Amaze Entertainment
, a subsidiary of Foundation 9 Entertainment
, in the Griptonite Games
studio. During his nearly three and a half years at Amaze Entertainment, Sam worked on a number of handheld games based on popular feature films including 007: Everything or Nothing
, LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game
, and Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest
/ At World's End
- Spore Creatures (2008), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Disney Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End (2007), Disney Interactive Studios
- Guild Wars: Eye of the North (2007), NCsoft Europe Ltd.
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest (2006), Buena Vista Games, Inc.
- LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game (2005), Eidos, Inc., Giant Interactive Entertainment, Ltd.
- Robots (2005), Vivendi Universal Games, Inc.
- 007: Everything or Nothing (2003), Electronic Arts, Inc.