Steve has bachelor's degrees in Computer Science and Anthropology. His first game was Close Combat
(Macintosh/Windows) for Atomic Games
, published by Microsoft
in 1995. He did the sequel, Close Combat: A Bridge Too Far
(Macintosh/Windows) before moving to LA to work as lead programmer on Civilization: Call to Power
(Windows/Linux) and Call to Power II
He then headed north to the good part of California and worked at Stormfront Studios
on AI and game systems for The Legend of Alon Dar
(PS2), a first generation PS2 title, followed by a ton of miscellaneous programming for The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
(PS2/XBox/GC) published by EA
. He is currently employed at Nihilistic Software
He enjoys spending his copious free time with his beautiful wife Joanne and two gorgeous daughters Zoe and Haley. He has a beard. His favorite color is red. He's afraid of the sasquatch.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Resistance: Burning Skies (2012), Sony Computer Entertainment America, Inc.
- Zombie Apocalypse (2009), Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc.
- Conan (2007), THQ Inc.
- Forgotten Realms: Demon Stone (2004), Atari, Inc.
- The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (2002), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- The Legend of Alon D'ar (2001), Ubi Soft Entertainment, Inc.
- Call to Power II (2000), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Civilization: Call to Power (1999), Activision, Inc.
- Interstate '82 (1999), Activision Deutschland GmbH
- Close Combat: A Bridge Too Far (1997), Microsoft Corporation
- Close Combat (1996), Microsoft Corporation
- World at War: Stalingrad (1995), The Avalon Hill Game Company
- Operation Crusader (1994), The Avalon Hill Game Company
- Heaven & Earth (1992), Buena Vista Software