Ben Cousins is the manager of Ngmoco Sweden
. His position at the company was revealed in June 2012 along with the new studio itself. Previously he was the manager of Easy Studios
, a division of Electronic Arts
, until he left the company in March 2012. Earlier he worked at Sony
on the first handheld game with downloadable content, the first downloadable full game for a handheld, and was one of the early architects of PlayStation Home. Later at DICE
he started up Battlefield 1943
- Battlefield Play4Free (2011), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Battlefield Heroes (2009), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Silent Hill: Shattered Memories (2009), Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc.
- Beats (2007), Sony Computer Entertainment America, Inc.
- Diner Dash: Sizzle & Serve (2007), Eidos Interactive Ltd.
- Ghost Rider (2007), 2K Games, Inc.
- Fired Up (2005), Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Ltd.
- Armorines: Project S.W.A.R.M. (1999), Acclaim Entertainment, Inc.