Developer BIOBen Cousins is the manager of Ngmoco Sweden. His position at the company was revealed in June 2012 along with the new studio itself. Previously he was the manager of Easy Studios, a division of Electronic Arts, until he left the company in March 2012. Earlier he worked at Sony on the first handheld game with downloadable content, the first downloadable full game for a handheld, and was one of the early architects of PlayStation Home. Later at DICE he started up Battlefield 1943.
Edit Bio | View History
- Battlefield Play4Free (2011), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Battlefield Heroes (2009), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Silent Hill: Shattered Memories (2009), Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc.
- Beats (2007), Sony Computer Entertainment America, Inc.
- Diner Dash: Sizzle & Serve (2007), Eidos Interactive Ltd.
- Ghost Rider (2007), 2K Games, Inc.
- Fired Up (2005), Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Ltd.
- Armorines: Project S.W.A.R.M. (1999), Acclaim Entertainment, Inc.