Ragnar Tornquist started off coding simple games in Basic in the early 80's and put together a number of text-adventures for the Commodore 64. He got into the business professionally in 1994, when he applied for a position at Funcom and ended up designing and producing the Casper video-game. Ragnar Tornquist has an education in film and TV from New York University. He is now best known for the graphic adventure The Longest Journey (first released in 1999). At the time of writing, Tornquist is involved with the story of MMORPG Anarchy Online, along with several film projects and early game concepts.
- The Secret World (2012), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Dreamfall: The Longest Journey (Game of the Year Edition) (2007), Aspyr Media, Inc.
- Dreamfall: The Longest Journey (2006), Aspyr Media, Inc.
- Anarchy Online (2001), Funcom Oslo A/S
- The Longest Journey (1999), IQ Media Nordic AB
- Casper (1996), Interplay Productions, Inc.
- DragonHeart: Fire & Steel (1996), Acclaim Entertainment, Inc.