After his studies in the visual arts, Eric Viennot practiced and taught new media at the university of Paris 1-Panthéon-Sorbonne for several years.
He is the co-founder and creative director of Lexis Numérique
, one of the largest independent French studios for computer game development. (Uncle Albert, In Memoriam (Missing) and Evidence (Experience 112), Horsez, Fashion Designer …)
As well as managing Lexis Numérique, Eric works simultaneously as a games writer and director. He created the adventures of Uncle Ernest, and also wrote In Memoriam
, the first interactive thriller combining a computer game, the Internet and film.
- Amy (2012), Lexis Numérique SA
- Learning with the PooYoos: Episode 1 (2009), Lexis Numérique SA
- The Experiment (2007), Micro Application, S.A.
- Germany's Next Topmodel (2007), dtp young entertainment GmbH & Co. KG
- Evidence: The Last Ritual (2006), Ubisoft Entertainment SA
- Horsez (2006), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Pippa Funnell: The Stud Farm Inheritance (2005), Ubisoft Entertainment SA
- Missing (2003), Ubisoft Entertainment SA
- Beauty or The Beast (2001), EMME Interactive SA
- Rainbow Fish and the Whale (2001), EMME Interactive SA
- Uncle Albert's Magical Album (1998), EMME Interactive SA