Eric Vignola is a Character Artist best known for his development of character rigging techniques on some of the most successful entertainment titles in recent years. Since 1994, he has worked for major video game publishers and motion picture studios, including Cyan, Disney, Square/Enix, PDI/Dreamworks and Electronic Arts.
Eric is currently one of the founding members of emerging game publisher Trion World Network.
He has a passion for bringing animated characters to life and strives to develop new technologies that allow characters to live and move in the fast-action world of today's video games.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- RIFT (2011), Trion World Network, Inc.
- From Russia with Love (2005), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- 007: Everything or Nothing (2004), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- The Lord of the Rings: The Third Age (2004), Electronic Arts Ltd.
- 007: Everything or Nothing (2003), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Riven: The Sequel to Myst (1997), Red Orb Entertainment