John E. Williamson
John E. Williamson has both a B.S and M.S. in Experimental Psychology from Texas A&M University focusing on Stereoscopic Depth Perception in Computer Displays.
He joined Zombie
as a Producer/Designer in 1997 and became President in 2001. He takes care of the day to day operations and more often than not, the initial design of the projects. on a wide range of projects, but specializing in Military First Person Shooters (Spec Ops, Rainbow Six, Delta Force, America's Army, Rogue Warrior).
Prior to Zombie, he worked at Virtual IO, a VR HMD manufacturer where he worked as the Developer Relations Manager and he also directed and produced computer animated videos for KMFDM, NCAA, MLB and others. Hobbies include backpacking, wood working, SCUBA and kayaking, preferably all at the same time.
Also Known As
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- America's Army 3 (2009), U.S. Army
- Close Quarters Conflict (2006), Groove Games
- World War II Combat: Iwo Jima (2006), Groove Games
- World War II Combat: Road to Berlin (2006), Groove Games
- Combat: Task Force 121 (2005), Groove Games
- Shadow Ops: Red Mercury (2004), Atari Europe S.A.S.U.
- Delta Force: Task Force Dagger (2002), NovaLogic, Inc.
- Alcatraz: Prison Escape (2001), Activision Value Publishing, Inc.
- Disney's Atlantis: The Lost Empire - Search for the Journal (2001), Disney Interactive, Inc.
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Covert Ops Essentials (2000), Red Storm Entertainment, Inc.
- Spec Ops II: Green Berets (1999), Ripcord Games
- Spearhead (1998), Interactive Magic Ltd.