If you have a portrait of this person, you can upload it to the MobyGames database.
Developer BIOWinnie has worked with some great talent in an industry that generally doesn't favor many women. Winnie used to believe that her career would have been easier if she'd been male, but doesn't quite know if that's false modesty, misguided thinking or a lack of testosterone talking.
Winnie has been involved in designing some games that sold fairly well but received lukewarm critical acclaim. However, she still considers herself pretty lucky, particularly when meeting people who've actually played those games and liked them, despite what the critics had to say.
These days, Winnie works with Massive Incorporated. Knock on wood, Winnie's luck seems to continue unabated.
It's tempting to keep writing, but Winnie has to keep reminding herself that this isn't a blog. Winnie hates writing in the third person, as it reminds her too much of Bob Dole. Bob Dole says thanks for reading!
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- Legion: The Legend of Excalibur (2002), Midway Games, Inc.
- Spider-Man: The Movie (2002), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Call to Power II (2000), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Soldier of Fortune (2000), Activision, Inc.
- Soldier of Fortune (Gold Edition) (2000), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Civilization: Call to Power (1999), Activision Deutschland GmbH
- Pitfall 3D: Beyond the Jungle (1998), Activision, Inc.
- Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain (1997), Activision, Inc., Crystal Dynamics, Inc.
- Hexen II (1997), id Software, Inc.
- Quake II (1997), Activision, Inc.
- Shanghai: Dynasty (1997), Activision, Inc.
- Twinsen's Odyssey (1997), Ubi Soft Entertainment Software