Developer BIOChea began his career in the game industry in 1995 with Terminal Reality, Inc. In the two years he was with TRI, he contributed significantly to both production and cinematic art for Microsoft's Hellbender, Monster Truck Madness II and CART: Precision Racing.
Leaving TRI in 1997, Chea joined the team at Ensemble Studios, contributing to the success of a number of titles for nearly a decade, including Age of Empires: The Rise of Rome, Age of Empires II: The Age of Kings, AoK: The Conquerors, Age of Mythology, AoM: The Titans, and Age of Empires III.
Leaving Ensemble Studios in late 2006, Chea joined the team at Pi Studios in Houston, TX, working in unison with Harmonix Music to bring the award-winning Rockband and Rockband2 games to the Playstation2 and Nintendo Wii consoles.
- Mercenaries 2: World in Flames (2008), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Rock Band (2008), MTV Games
- Age of Empires III (2005), Microsoft Game Studios
- Age of Mythology: The Titans (2003), Microsoft Game Studios
- Age of Mythology (2002), Microsoft Game Studios
- Age of Mythology (Collectors Edition) (2002), Microsoft Game Studios
- Age of Empires II: The Conquerors (2000), Microsoft Corporation
- Age of Empires II: The Age of Kings (1999), Microsoft Corporation
- Monster Truck Madness 64 (1999), Rockstar Games, Inc.
- Age of Empires: The Rise of Rome (1998), Microsoft Corporation
- CART Precision Racing (1997), Microsoft Corporation
- Hellbender (1996), Microsoft Corporation