Brian Hagan joined the Raven Art after a four-year stretch in the games industry at Hasbro Interactive and Acclaim. He has worked as a concept artist, texture artist and environmental modeler. In addition to his work in the games industry, Brian has worked for Marvel Comics on Blade and Journey Into Mystery, and has done work for numerous independent publishers. He is currently working on an unannounced console project.
Source: Selected articles from Raven Software Official Website
- Company - Art
Also Known As
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Kinect Star Wars (2012), LucasArts
- The Sims 3 (2009), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- BlackSite: Area 51 (2007), Midway Home Entertainment, Inc.
- Marvel Trading Card Game (2007), Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc.
- Myst V: End of Ages (Limited Edition) (2005), Ubisoft, Inc.
- X-Men: Legends II - Rise of Apocalypse (2005), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- X-Men: Legends (2004), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Uru: Ages Beyond Myst (2003), Ubisoft Entertainment SA
- XGRA: Extreme G Racing Association (2003), Acclaim Entertainment, Inc.
- Turok: Evolution (2002), Acclaim Entertainment, Inc.
- The Space Bar (1997), SegaSoft, Inc.