Juan Carlos Arévalo Baeza
Juan Carlos Arevalo-Baeza was born on May 19, 1969, in Madrid, Spain. In June 1995 he completed his studies in Telecommunications Engineering at the Universidad Politecnica de Madrid. Since February 1997, Juan Carlos has been employed with Ronin Entertainment
as Senior Programmer of Technology.
Prior to Ronin, he was Senior Videogame Programmer at Scavenger
at its offices in Arhus, Denmark, from Sept 1995 until Sept 1996. Previously he worked at IIC in Madrid, Spain, as Programming Engineer. Prior to his employment with IIC, he spent almost two years at a Communications Software Programmer with Anyware Seguridad Informatica in Madrid.
He currently lives in Novato, California.
Also Known As
- J.C.A. Baeza
- Juan Carlos Baeza Arevalo
- Halo 4 (2012), Microsoft Studios
- Fusion: Genesis (2011), Microsoft Studios
- Fable: The Lost Chapters (2005), Microsoft Game Studios
- Forza Motorsport (2005), Microsoft Game Studios
- Fable (2004), Microsoft Game Studios
- Half-Life: Counter-Strike (2003), Microsoft Game Studios
- Tao Feng: Fist of the Lotus (2003), Microsoft Game Studios
- Voodoo Vince (2003), Microsoft Game Studios
- Bruce Lee: Quest of the Dragon (2002), Universal Interactive Inc.
- Star Wars: Force Commander (2000), LucasArts Entertainment Company LLC
- Armor Command (1998), Ripcord Games
- Speed Haste (1995), Friendware
- Star Dust (1987), Topo Soft