Jordan Blackman started as a production intern at Disney Interactive, working on Ultimate Ride, Tron 2.0, Zoog Genius, and others. After graduating college and working in TV production on the History Channel's Conquest, Jordan returned to games at NovaLogic, where he worked on Delta Force: Black Hawk Down - Team Sabre, Joint Operations: Typhoon Rising, Joint Operations: Escalation, Delta Force: Xtreme, Delta Force: Black Hawk Down (PS2, Xbox)
In 2007, Jordan works on the CSI franchise for Ubisoft.
Last updated: Jul 24, 2007
- Interview at playstation.com -- Jordan takes questions from fans of Delta Force - Black Hawk Down.
- Jordan is interviewed by Novalogic fans at Action-Inside.com --
- Jordan Talks CSI: Hard Evidence on GameStop TV -- Jordan is interviewed by GameStop's Channel M about
CSI: Hard Evidence.
- MobyGames feature on Episodic Content -- Jordan chats with MobyGames' writer Ronald Diemicke about episodic content, digital distribution, and the why everyone slept around on Friends.
- Prime time goes virtual -- Jordan is quoted in a Reuters article about prime time shows becoming video games. (Sept. 4, 2008)