Bryan Pearson is a senior software angineer at Treyarch
since June of 2006. Bryan has worked on both Call of Duty: Black Ops
and Call of Duty: Black Ops II
, primarily on the Zombies mode, including all DLC. In 2009 Bryan worked on the Zombies portion Map Pack 3 for Call of Duty: World at War
and on the James Bond game 007: Quantum of Solace
released in 2008.
Previously Bryan worked as a software engineer at Infinity Ward
, starting in November 2003 on Call of Duty 2
and pre-production for Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
After graduating from the University of Southern California in 2000 he began his career as a video game developer at Gigawatt Studios
, where he finished Ultimate Ride
, a 3D roller coaster builder for the PC. He was also the principle programmer for Ultimate Ride's
two subsequent expansions.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops II (2012), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops (2010), Activision (UK) Limited
- 007: Quantum of Solace (2008), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Call of Duty 2 (Game of the Year Edition) (2006), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Call of Duty 2 (2005), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Call of Duty 2 (Collector's Edition) (2005), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Secret Agent Barbie (2001), Vivendi Universal Games, Inc.
- Ultimate Ride (2001), Disney Imagineering
- Animorphs: Know the Secret (2000), Infogrames, Inc.