Fin is one of the computer games industries most talented graphics artists. Having always had an interest in art, Fin enjoyed expressing himself with Melbourne Draw - his favourite subjects being naked women. As technology improved Fin continued to experiment and finally discovered Hi-Res on the Amiga. It was the work he did with this system which gave him his big break - a position with Bullfrog Productions
as a computer graphics artist.
Initially he worked as a conversions artist on the Mac and Megadrive conversions of Populous II
and also on the Mac conversion of Syndicate
. From there he graduated to artist on the Megadrive and SNES versions of Syndicate a project on which he was also involved in level design. His next project was as joint lead artist and design team member of the hugely successful Theme Park
. Bullfrog's next release, Magic Carpet
, was Fin's first as Lead Artist. Magic Carpet represented a hugely successful change of direction for Bullfrog Productions and the graphics on that project attracted a great deal of praise. After that Fin contributed to a number of other Bullfrog programs while acting as conceptual artist and lead designer on Indestructibles
However Fin, disheartened by waiting for a Bullfrog team to be free to make his ideas a reality decided instead to leave Bullfrog and join forces with Mike and Guy at Mucky Foot
. Fin is a mysterious individual who is wary of revealing too much of himself. He claims to have no time for hobbies as he spends his spare time looking for an appropriate hobby.
Source: Selected articles from Mucky Foot Official Company Websitehttp://www.muckyfoot.com/people/whoareyou/mcgechiefin.html
Also Known As
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Grand Theft Auto IV (2008), Rockstar Games, Inc.
- Blade II (2002), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Ball Breakers (2000), Take-Two Interactive Software Europe Ltd.
- Urban Chaos (1999), Eidos, Inc.
- Syndicate Wars (1997), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Genewars (1996), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Magic Carpet 2: The Netherworlds (1995), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Magic Carpet Plus (1995), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Magic Carpet: The Hidden Worlds (1995), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Magic Carpet (1994), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- PowerMonger (1994), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Theme Park (1994), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Syndicate (1993), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Syndicate: American Revolt (1993), Electronic Arts, Inc.