Scott Blinn has been developing software for over 12 years now. He is best known for his work in video game development for both PCs and consoles, as well as the co-creator of several network distributed rendering systems such as WaveNet Pro and LSNet.
Scott has worked on projects over the years as a Level Designer, Game Designer, Technical Designer, Programmer, Project Manager, Producer, 3D Modeler, and Process Engineer on titles such as System Shock 2, Red Faction, Earth and Beyond, Horizons
, and Darkwatch
Currently (2007), Scott is employed at High Moon Studios
as the Lead Technical Designer (with his main focus on tools/pipeline design and process engineering) working on several “next-gen” console projects, including The Bourne Conspiracy
, using Unreal 3 technology. He is also a certified Scrum Master.
When not working, Scott enjoys programming, writing, off-roading, and (of course) playing video games.
- Robert Ludlum's The Bourne Conspiracy (2008), Sierra Entertainment, Inc.
- Darkwatch (2005), Capcom Entertainment, Inc.
- Horizons: Empire of Istaria (2003), Atari Europe S.A.S.U.
- Earth & Beyond (2002), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Red Faction (2001), THQ Inc.
- System Shock 2 (1999), Electronic Arts, Inc.