Jason W. Conaway
Jason Conaway is a senior software engineer at Hypnos Entertainment
. Jason Conaway joined the game industry in 1996 as a software engineer at PyroTechnix
- a small game studio located in Cincinnati, Ohio. In 1999, Jason moved to California to make video games at DreamWorks Interactive
, which was later acquired by Electronic Arts
. Most of his work at EA involved engineering the core systems in the game engine for various Medal of Honor
, titles. In 2007, Jason moved back to Ohio and continued to work for EA as a technical director. In 2011, Jason joined Hypnos Entertainment
, where he continues to engineer video games, including a contribution to Star Wars: The Old Republic
Also Known As
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Bulletstorm (2011), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (2011), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Medal of Honor (2010), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 (2008), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Medal of Honor: Vanguard (2007), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Medal of Honor: European Assault (2005), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Medal of Honor: Rising Sun (2003), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Medal of Honor: Frontline (2002), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Raymond E. Feist's Return to Krondor (1998), Sierra On-Line, Inc.