Known as "MO the Artist" around the studio, Mauricio has been all around the world, landing in New York where became an Artist Assistant in New York while doing some freelance illustration and fine arts in Dominican Republic and Spain eventually making his way over to Boston where he made terrain and environmental contributions for Miniracer, an N64 game from Looking Glass that never got shipped and for Flight Combat, another Looking Glass project. At Irrational Games, he created the "Von Braun", a famous ship in System Shock 2, as well as most of the objects. Now he is working on The Lost doing creature and object design as well as terrain. It's been rumored that he is quite the crazy Spaniard, trying to teach the other team members Spanish but all they want to know are some dirty words and a few good pick up lines.
Source: Selected articles from Irrational Games Official Website - Company - Boston Studios - Boston Team
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- BioShock Infinite (2013), 2K Games, Inc.
- PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale (2012), Sony Computer Entertainment America, Inc.
- BioShock (2007), 2K Games, Inc.
- SWAT 4: The Stetchkov Syndicate (2006), Sierra Entertainment, Inc.
- SWAT 4 (2005), Sierra Entertainment, Inc.
- System Shock 2 (1999), Electronic Arts, Inc.