Fred Galpern has held management positions at several game and entertainment companies, including Hasbro
and Looking Glass Studios
. He began his career in comic books and also has interactive, print and web design experience.
In 2007, Fred is currently the Managing Art Director at Blue Fang Games
. Prior to joining Blue Fang in 2003, he was a key contributor in building successful teams at Looking Glass Studios and Hasbro's Fantasy Factory. His credits include the PC game titles Thief, System Shock and Zoo Tycoon as well as Action Man, Transformers and other Hasbro television programming.
Fred is also an instructor at Northeastern University and a co-creator of the game development program at Bristol Community College.
Also Known As
- Zoo Tycoon 2: Extinct Animals (2007), Microsoft Game Studios
- Zoo Tycoon 2: Marine Mania (2006), Microsoft Game Studios
- Zoo Tycoon 2: Endangered Species (2005), Microsoft Game Studios
- Zoo Tycoon 2 (2004), Microsoft Game Studios
- Thief II: The Metal Age (2000), Eidos, Inc.
- Flight Unlimited III (1999), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- System Shock 2 (1999), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Thief: Gold (1999), Eidos Interactive Ltd.