Developer BIOShaun Wallace worked for Matrix Games Inc. as head of acquisitions, game and simulation evaluation, with an active role in the production of several games and simulations.
Titles he has been involved in include: (Tin Soldiers – Alexander the Great, Battles In Normandy, Squad Assault, Starshatter, Massive Assault, War In The Pacific). Also running various strategy games sites including the Wargamer network for 2 years and Military Gamer Online. (www.wargamer.com)
He is the co-founder and owner of the CSO Group of sites and has worked developing games/simulations with the US Marine Corps and others.
His latest work involved serious games and military simulations for Strategy 3 Tactics Inc.
Edit Bio | View History
- CSO Simtek Ltd) -- CSO SimTek Limited is owned and run by Shaun Wallace, it develops games and simulations working with many organisations including the USMC, ONR and many others.
- Combat Command: The Matrix Edition (2011), Matrix Games, Ltd.
- Close Combat: Last Stand Arnhem (2010), Matrix Games, Ltd.
- Armada 2526 (2009), Matrix Games, Ltd.
- Close Combat: The Longest Day (2009), Matrix Games, Ltd.
- Officers (2009), Matrix Games, Ltd., Tri Synergy, Inc.
- WW2: Time of Wrath (2009), Matrix Games, Ltd.
- Close Combat: Wacht am Rhein (2008), Matrix Games, Ltd.
- Commander: Napoleon at War (2008), Matrix Games, Ltd.
- Close Combat: Cross of Iron (2007), Matrix Games, Ltd.
- Decisive Battles of World War II: Battles in Normandy (2004), Matrix Games, Ltd.
- Starshatter (2004), Matrix Games, Ltd.
- Eric Young's Squad Assault: West Front (2003), Matrix Games, Ltd.
- G.I. Combat: Episode 1 - Battle of Normandy (2002), Strategy First, Inc.