If you have a portrait of this person, you can upload it to the MobyGames database.
Developer BIOJody Cobb started life in the games industry as a 14-year old games tester working for Imagitec Design in Dewsbury (UK) on work experience. Upon leaving school (1993) he was offered a full time position as the companies only in-house games tester.
By 1997 his responsibilities had lead to concept design and level creation when he designed a new game for the video game character Bubsy the Bobcat, the game was called Bubsy In: Fractured Furry Tales and was released for the Atari Jaguar.
In 1997 Jody left Imagitec Design (which had bought out by Gremlin Interactive) to go to work for SCEE (Sony Computer Entertainment Europe) in Leeds (UK) as a designer.
Games Jody has been credited with working on include:
- American Gladiators
- Bubsy In: Fractured Furry Tales
- Gadget Twins
- The Humans
- Humans 3: Evolution - Lost in Time
- Tempest 2000
- Colony Wars III: Red Sun
- Global Domination
- Lemmings Revolution
- Retro Force
- SEGA Bass Fishing
- Snow White in Happily Ever After
- TNN Tournament Fishing
- Wip3out Special Edition
Edit Bio | View History
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories (2005), Rockstar Games, Inc.
- Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition (2005), Rockstar Games, Inc.
- Looney Tunes: Back in Action (2003), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Colony Wars III: Red Sun (2000), Midway
- Lemmings Revolution (2000), Take Two Interactive UK Ltd.
- WipEout 3: Special Edition (2000), Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Ltd.
- Retro Force (1999), Psygnosis Limited
- Global Domination (1998), Psygnosis Limited
- Tempest 2000 (1996), Atari Corporation
- Humans 3: Evolution - Lost in Time (1995), GameTek, Inc.
- Bubsy In: Fractured Furry Tales (1994), Atari Corporation
- Raiden (1994), Acer
- Snow White in Happily Ever After (1994), American Softworks Corporation
- The Humans (1993), GameTek, Inc.