Stu Rose has been involved in the entertainment software industry for more than 15 years. He has experience managing artists as well as their projects. The preponderance of Stu's career was spent at Blizzard Entertainment
where he was involved with nearly every game Blizzard has developed to date. He designed the Blizzard, Warcraft and Starcraft logos, created game design documentation for Warcraft
, created most of the buildings in Warcraft III
and gave the peasant his voice. He is currently the Director of Production at Handcranked Games
Stu’s industry credits include The Lost Vikings
(SNES, GBA), Castles
(Mac), Rock 'n Roll Racing
(SNES, Genesis, GBA), Blackthorne
(SNES, Genesis, PC), The Death and Return of Superman
(PC), Warcraft II
(PC), Warcraft III
(PC) and World of Warcraft
Prior to joining the world of entertainment software, Stu was an award-winning newspaper editorial cartoonist.
Also Known As
- Stargate: Resistance (2010), FireSky, LLC
- Dungeons & Dragons: Dragonshard (2005), Atari, Inc.
- World of Warcraft (2004), Blizzard Entertainment Inc.
- Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos (2002), Blizzard Entertainment Inc.
- Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos (Collector's Edition) (2002), Blizzard Entertainment Inc.
- StarCraft (1998), Blizzard Entertainment Inc.
- StarCraft: Brood War (1998), Blizzard Entertainment Inc.
- Diablo (1996), Blizzard Entertainment Inc.
- Justice League Task Force (1995), Acclaim Entertainment, Inc.
- Warcraft II: Tides of Darkness (1995), Blizzard Entertainment Europe
- Warcraft II: Tides of Darkness (Demo Version) (1995), Blizzard Entertainment Inc.
- Blackthorne (1994), Interplay Productions Ltd.
- The Death and Return of Superman (1994), Sun Corporation of America
- WarCraft: Orcs & Humans (1994), Blizzard Entertainment Inc.
- Rock 'n Roll Racing (1993), Interplay Productions, Inc.
- The Lost Vikings (1992), Interplay Productions, Inc.