In the late early 1990's, Doug entered the gaming industry as an external tester for Activision
on such titles as Mechwarrior 2: Ghost Bear Legacy
, and Mechwarrior 2: Mercenaries
Then thanks to a chance meeting with Seamus Blackley
, then coding/physics wizard at Looking Glass Studios, he got a taste of more formal development work when tasked as a consultant for Flight Unlimited 2
. Yet somehow, the full jump to game development never materialized.
Then in late 2003, he met Brad McQuaid
at a Southern California racetrack, and through constant conversations, ultimately took the plunge and joined Sigil Games Online, Inc.
as an Associate Game Designer in early 2005 working on what was to be their only title: Vanguard: Saga of Heroes
Following the purchase of Sigil by Sony Online Entertainment
in May of 2007, Doug weighed his options, and decided game design was his future, and accepted a position as a Game Designer on the EverQuest
team, where he continues today.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- EverQuest: Underfoot (2009), Sony Online Entertainment Inc.
- Free Realms (2009), Sony Online Entertainment Inc.
- EverQuest: Seeds of Destruction (2008), Sony Online Entertainment Inc.
- EverQuest: Secrets of Faydwer (2007), Sony Online Entertainment Inc.
- Vanguard: Saga of Heroes (2007), Sony Online Entertainment Inc.
- Dark Reign: The Future of War (1997), Activision, Inc.
- Flight Unlimited II (1997), Eidos Interactive, Inc.
- Interstate '76 (1997), Activision, Inc.
- Jane's Combat Simulations: AH-64D Longbow: Flash Point Korea (1996), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- MechWarrior 2: Mercenaries (1996), Activision, Inc.
- MechWarrior 2: Expansion Pack - Ghost Bear's Legacy (1995), Activision, Inc.