Developer BIOFrom an interview on Adventure Gamers Sept. 26, 2005
I'm Scott Nixon and I am the project director for the upcoming game And Then There Were None.
I started doing games while I was still in my last year of high school. I worked for Capstone, which was a company based out of Miami. These games were license-based titles and Wolfenstein clones.
After that I was with Microprose, where I worked with Civilization II. Then I went to n-space in Orlando and worked on PlayStation games like Danger Girl.
In 2000, I got a call from James Wheeler, president of AWE, who I worked with at Capstone and is also a good friend. He told me he was doing a start up and asked if I would be interested in coming down. I was and joined AWE that year.
- Interview with Scott Nixon) -- Adventure Classic Gaming interviews Scott Nixon of AWE Productions (June 1, 2007)
- Hidden Mysteries: The Fateful Voyage - Titanic (2010), GameMill Entertainment
- Amazing Heists: Dillinger (2009), Gamers Digital
- Elizabeth Find M.D.: Diagnosis Mystery (2009), Big Fish Games, Inc, ValuSoft, Inc.
- Real Crimes: The Unicorn Killer (2009), Big Fish Games, Inc
- The Hardy Boys: The Hidden Theft (2008), The Adventure Company
- Hidden Mysteries: Buckingham Palace (2008), Big Fish Games, Inc
- Hidden Mysteries: Civil War - Secrets of the North and South (2008), Big Fish Games, Inc
- Lost: Via Domus (2008), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Agatha Christie: Evil Under the Sun (2007), The Adventure Company
- Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader? (2007), THQ Inc.
- Agatha Christie: Murder on the Orient Express (2006), The Adventure Company
- Disney•Pixar Cars: Radiator Springs Adventures (2006), THQ Inc.
- Agatha Christie: And Then There Were None (2005), The Adventure Company
- Bratz: Rock Angelz (2005), THQ Inc.
- Scooby Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed (2004), THQ Inc.
- SpongeBob SquarePants: The Movie (2004), THQ Inc.
- SpongeBob SquarePants: Employee of the Month (2002), THQ Inc.
- Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius (2001), THQ Inc.
- Danger Girl (2000), THQ Inc.
- Civilization II (Multiplayer Gold Edition) (1999), MacSoft
- Civilization II: Test of Time (1999), Hasbro Interactive GmbH
- Civilization II: Fantastic Worlds (1997), MicroProse Software, Inc.
- Witchaven II: Blood Vengeance (1996), IntraCorp, Inc.
- William Shatner's TekWar (1995), Capstone Software
- Witchaven (1995), IntraCorp, Inc., U.S. Gold Ltd.
- Corridor 7: Alien Invasion (1994), Capstone Software
- Operation Body Count (1994), Capstone Software
- Grandmaster Chess (CD-ROM Edition) (1993), Capstone Software
- Trump Castle 3 (1993), Capstone Software
- Bridge Master (1992), Capstone Software