After a brief stint interning at the NYNEX science and technology media lab, Shawn started his game career in Connecticut, at a company called Funnybone Interactive
in 1995. There he chiseled away at 8 bit sprites in-between all night multi-player sessions of Marathon
. He moved back to Boston in 1996, working as a freelance artist and as an unpaid intern at Fablevision Animation.
He returned to games when offered a job at Looking Glass Studios
in 1997. While at Looking Glass, Shawn worked on Jane's Combat Simulations: Attack Squadron
and the Flight Unlimited II
patch until the studio’s untimely demise in 2000. Shawn packed up his portfolio and headed to Southie where Irrational Games
was located. He has been with Irrational since June 2000.
- BioShock Infinite (2013), 2K Games, Inc.
- PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale (2012), Sony Computer Entertainment America, Inc.
- BioShock (2007), 2K Games, Inc.
- SWAT 4: The Stetchkov Syndicate (2006), Sierra Entertainment, Inc.
- Freedom Force vs The 3rd Reich (2005), Irrational Games LLC
- SWAT 4 (2005), Sierra Entertainment, Inc.
- Freedom Force (2002), Crave Entertainment, Inc., Electronic Arts, Inc.