If you have a portrait of this person, you can upload it to the MobyGames database.
Developer BIOSukru Gilman has over 15 years of work experience in the Video Game Industry. Mr. Gilman graduated from Pasadena, California's Art Center College of Design receiving a BA in Illustration. Mr. Gilman has worked as Lead Artist at Midway Home Entertainment, Interplay Entertainment and as Art Director at Treyarch/Activision. Mr. Gilman's responsibilities have included Concept Work for Characters and Environmental Designs, 3D Modeling and Game Layout. Mr. Gilman has worked on such titles as Double Dragon, Doom 64, Quake 64, Blitz, Triple Play Baseball, NHL 2K1, and Spider-Man 2. He is currently a senior artist at inXile entertainment.
Source: inXile entertainment company homepage
Edit Bio | View History
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- God of War III (2010), Sony Computer Entertainment America, Inc.
- The Da Vinci Code (2006), 2K Games, Inc.
- The Bard's Tale (2004), Vivendi Universal Games, Inc.
- Spider-Man 2 (2004), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Minority Report: Everybody Runs (2002), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Triple Play Baseball (2001), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Quake (1998), Midway Games, Inc.
- DOOM 64 (1997), Midway Games, Inc.
- Final DOOM (1996), Atari, Inc.
- Fun 'N Games (1995), Panasonic Interactive Media
- Kyle Petty's No Fear Racing (1995), Williams Entertainment Inc.
- Double Dragon V: The Shadow Falls (1994), Tradewest, Inc.