Sukru Gilman has over 15 years of work experience in the Video Game Industry. Mr. Gilman graduated from Pasadena, California's Art Center College of Design receiving a BA in Illustration. Mr. Gilman has worked as Lead Artist at Midway Home Entertainment
, Interplay Entertainment
and as Art Director at Treyarch
. Mr. Gilman's responsibilities have included Concept Work for Characters and Environmental Designs, 3D Modeling and Game Layout. Mr. Gilman has worked on such titles as Double Dragon
, Doom 64
, Quake 64
, Triple Play Baseball
, NHL 2K1
, and Spider-Man 2
. He is currently a senior artist at inXile entertainment
.Source: inXile entertainment company homepage
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- God of War III (2010), Sony Computer Entertainment America, Inc.
- The Da Vinci Code (2006), 2K Games, Inc.
- The Bard's Tale (2004), Vivendi Universal Games, Inc.
- Spider-Man 2 (2004), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Minority Report: Everybody Runs (2002), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Triple Play Baseball (2001), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Quake (1998), Midway Games, Inc.
- DOOM 64 (1997), Midway Games, Inc.
- Final DOOM (1996), Atari, Inc.
- Fun 'N Games (1995), Panasonic Interactive Media
- Kyle Petty's No Fear Racing (1995), Williams Entertainment Inc.
- Double Dragon V: The Shadow Falls (1994), Tradewest, Inc.