Jamey Moulton grew up in Princeton MN enjoying art, among many other things, through school. After dabbling in 3ds4 in his last couple of years in high school, he knew what he wanted to do.
Jamey started out at Iguana Ent
, moved on to Edge of Reality
and then on to Disney Interactive
/Junction Point Studios
(where he currently works). His most recent responsibilities include environment animation and effects. Before that he was lead effects artist on Incredible Hulk
- Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two (2012), Disney Interactive Studios
- Disney Epic Mickey (2010), Disney Interactive Studios
- Over the Hedge (2006), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- DreamWorks' Shark Tale (2004), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Pitfall: The Lost Expedition (2004), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- NFL QB Club 2001 (2000), Acclaim Entertainment, Inc.
- NFL Quarterback Club 2000 (1999), Acclaim Entertainment, Inc.