|City of Heroes (Deluxe Edition) (2005)||(Design)|
|City of Villains (2005)||(Design Department)|
|City of Heroes (2004)||(Design)|
Melissa Bianco was born in Vancouver, B.C., Canada. She graduated with an Arts and Sciences diploma in Media Resources from Capilano College in 1991. Melissa worked as an extras casting director, talent agent, and production assistant in the film and television industry in the early 90's.
She moved to California in 1999. Melissa worked as a game designer for Cryptic Studios from 2002 until the City of Heroes / City of Villains IP was purchased by NCsoft in November of 2007. She now works as a Senior Designer at Paragon Studios in Mountain View.
Melissa is known in the MMORPG community for two things: her City of Heroes "War Witch" developer persona and the Easter Eggs she likes to put in her work.
Melissa has published the "chick lit" novel, "Real Life".
Last updated: Jul 23, 2009
- Boomtown -- Interview in Brighton, UK with Boomtown (Oct. 12, 2006)
- Interview with Melissa Bianco (June 14, 2005) -- Provides a brief biography and work with Cryptic Studios
- Evolution Radio Interview -- Radio interview with Evolution Radio in Brighton, UK. 2006.
- Melissa Bianco | LinkedIn -- professional profile
- Official Site -- Melissa Bianco's Official webpage.