Developer BIOSean Taylor joined DMA Design in 1996, working in quality assurance and level design. He contributed to a number of very high profile projects including Grand Theft Auto, Grand Theft Auto 2, Body Harvest and Tanktics. After this he worked as a Producer in the new media sector, before returning to the games industry in 2005, working with game developer DC Studios. At DC, Sean led the UK-based wireless division, working on a number of high profile brands including Star Wars and Family Guy.
In December 2006, he was appointed Entertainment Product Architect at casual games developer Denki.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- Football Manager 2010 (2009), SEGA Europe Ltd.
- Worldwide Soccer Manager 2007 (2006), SEGA Europe Ltd.
- Grand Theft Auto 2 (1999), Rockstar Games, Inc.
- Tanktics (1999), Interplay Entertainment Corp.
- Body Harvest (1998), Gremlin Interactive Ltd.
- Actua Soccer 2 (1997), Gremlin Interactive Ltd.
- Fox Sports Golf '99 (1997), Gremlin Interactive Ltd.
- Grand Theft Auto (1997), ASC Games