If you have a portrait of this person, you can upload it to the MobyGames database.
Developer BIOGeorge N.Davis is employed at Rockstar San Diego (formerly Angel Studios), where he has worked for 14 years as an art director and most recently assisted with the art direction on Red Dead Redemption, Winner of multiple Game of the Year awards for 2010 and assisted in final pass art direction on 2011's L.A.Noire. Specialties: Art Direction, Character and environment concepts, Level design, set dressing and working closely with game designers to develop a solid union between visuals and gameplay.
The earlier part of George's professional career involved 2D animation and storyboarding and later evolved to digital media and video games. George has freelanced for a wide range of companies including: Klasky Csupo, Wildstorm, Wizards of the Coast, Cryptozoic Entertainment, Upper Deck, The Topps company, Rittenhouse Archives, The Gheppetto group, Gameworks, Wowwee toys and also, through employment at various companies developed for the likes of WB Interactive, Disney Interactive, Gameworks, Microsoft and Midway. Over the years George has been contracted to illustrate a wide variety of licensed characters from Marvel and DC comics to Lucas Arts/Star Wars, Harry Potter, Walking Dead and more.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- L.A. Noire (2011), Rockstar Games, Inc.
- L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition (2011), Rockstar Games, Inc.
- Red Dead Redemption (2010), Rockstar Games, Inc.
- Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition Remix (2006), Rockstar Games, Inc.
- Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition (2005), Rockstar Games, Inc.
- Red Dead Revolver (2004), Rockstar Games, Inc.
- SpyHunter 2 (2003), Midway Home Entertainment, Inc.