After a freak accident sidelined him from his college’s powerhouse basketball team and shattered his dreams of NBA stardom, Matt began to focus on combining his other two loves in life: computer games and music. He went on to receive his Masters degree from CalArts, studying musical issues relevant to the new interactive entertainment medium while also discovering the joys of creating sound effects, an art form very similar to that of creating music (or so he fanatically claims).Source: 21-6 Productions company homepage
Also Known As
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Tiger Eye Part I: Curse of the Riddle Box (2010), PassionFruit Games
- The Magician's Handbook II: BlackLore (2009), BC Soft Games
- Nancy Drew Dossier: Resorting to Danger! (2009), Her Interactive, Inc.
- Nancy Drew Dossier: Lights, Camera, Curses! (2008), Her Interactive, Inc.
- Eets: Chowdown (2007), Microsoft Game Studios
- The Magician's Handbook: Cursed Valley (2007), BC Soft Games
- TubeTwist: Quantum-Flux Edition (2006), Halycon Media GmbH & Co. KG
- Orbz (2003), GarageGames, Inc.