Darren Walker has served as the Lead Programmer at MumboJumbo
, and has been responsible for the technology behind all of MumboJumbo's in-house games. He is skilled game architect with experience in all aspects of development, including design, graphics, sound and networking. His many titles include: Medal of Honor: Spearhead
, Snowball Run
, Power Chips
, High Roller
On 1st August 2007, the formation of Slapdash Games
was announced, a company he founded with Matthew Molloy
, Scott Hansen
and Chad Woyewodzic
and Marcus Hopkins
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Yard Sale Hidden Treasures: Sunnyville (2008), Big Fish Games, Inc
- The Office (2007), MumboJumbo, LLC
- The Da Vinci Code (2006), 2K Games, Inc.
- Luxor 2 (2006), MumboJumbo, LLC
- Marc Ecko's Getting Up: Contents Under Pressure (2006), Atari Europe S.A.S.U.
- Chainz 2: Relinked (2005), MumboJumbo, LLC
- Luxor (2005), MumboJumbo, LLC
- Luxor: Amun Rising (2005), MumboJumbo, LLC
- Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance II (2004), Interplay Entertainment Corp.
- Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel (2004), Interplay Entertainment Corp.
- Gearz (2004), MumboJumbo, LLC
- Twisty Tracks (2004), MumboJumbo, LLC
- Chainz (2003), MumboJumbo, LLC
- Equilibria (2003), MumboJumbo, LLC
- Snowball Run (2003), MumboJumbo, LLC
- Run Like Hell (2002), Interplay Entertainment Corp.