After obtaining a degree in Computer Science from Cambridge University, Mark joined Bullfrog Productions
and started work on the almost completed Magic Carpet 2: The Netherworlds
. Once that project was finished he moved over to the Syndicate Wars
team, which he described as a wonderful eighteen months. Mark was responsible for the spectacular explosions in that game and so when that project came to an end, he experimented with new games ideas and 3D technology.
However at the end of 1997 Mark decided to leave Bullfrog and join Mucky Foot
Mark has many interests which include alcohol and knitting. A non-driver Mark owns a tandem, three unicycles and there is apparently a recumbent on its way.
Also Known As
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Fable Heroes (2012), Microsoft Studios
- Fable: The Journey (2012), Microsoft Studios
- Fable III (2010), Microsoft Game Studios
- Fable II (2008), Microsoft Game Studios
- Black & White 2: Battle of the Gods (2006), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- The Movies: Stunts & Effects (2006), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Black & White 2 (2005), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Black & White 2 (Collector's Edition) (2005), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Blade II (2002), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Startopia (2001), Eidos Interactive Ltd.
- Ball Breakers (2000), Take-Two Interactive Software Europe Ltd.
- Urban Chaos (1999), Eidos, Inc.
- Dungeon Keeper (1997), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Genewars (1996), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Magic Carpet (1996), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Syndicate Wars (1996), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Magic Carpet 2: The Netherworlds (1995), Electronic Arts Ltd.