If you have a portrait of this person, you can upload it to the MobyGames database.
Developer BIOJim started in the games industry at Intelligent Games in West London, moved to Argonaut and from there to Sony Cambridge as the vicissitudes of being independent took the companies fortunes.
He worked primarily as a tools coder, both running centralised teams and embedded in the games team.
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- Killzone 2 (2009), Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Ltd.
- LittleBigPlanet (2009), Sony Computer Entertainment America, Inc.
- Heavenly Sword (2007), Sony Computer Entertainment America, Inc.
- 24: The Game (2006), 2K Games, Inc.
- Catwoman (2004), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- I-Ninja (2003), Namco Hometek Inc.
- FIFA Soccer 2003 (2002), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Universal Monsters: Monsterville (2002), Cryo Interactive Entertainment