Tony Garcia has been in the games business since 1983 where he started as a programmer. He has worked for numerous companies such as EPYX, SEGA, LUCASFILM, MICROSOFT, and ELECTRONIC ARTS. In 1998 he founded NONSTOP ENTERTAINMENT.
Also Known As
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.
- Resistance: Fall of Man (2006), Sony Computer Entertainment Incorporated
- Ratchet: Deadlocked (2005), Sony Computer Entertainment America, Inc.
- Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal (2004), Sony Computer Entertainment America, Inc.
- Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando (2003), Sony Computer Entertainment America, Inc.
- Ratchet & Clank (2002), Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Ltd.
- Need for Speed II (1997), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Microsoft Return of Arcade (1996), Microsoft Corporation
- Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis (1992), Lucasfilm Games LLC
- Secret Weapons of the Luftwaffe (1991), LucasArts Entertainment Company LLC
- Rogue (1986), Epyx, Inc.