Developer BIONicolae Dumitrache graduated in 1994 from University Politehnica of Bucharest, Automatic Control and Computers Faculty, Computer Science and Engineering Department. He joined Ubisoft in 1994 and worked as a programmer on several games: 2DSoccer, Payuta, Speed Challenge, City Racer, Taxi 3, ChessMaster PSX2, ChessmasterX and Silent Hunter III. He also worked in the UBI R&D department where he designed and developed the 3D GDS system (3D engine + tools) on PC, PS2, GCN, XBOX, XBOX360, PS3 and WII, used in several games developed at UBISoft Bucharest: Silent Hunter 3, ChessmasterX, Silent Hunter4, Blazing Angels I and II.
Hobbies: science fiction & horror, progressive & art rock, science, adventure games.
Edit Bio | View History
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- Chessmaster LIVE (2008), Ubisoft Entertainment SA
- Silent Hunter: Wolves of the Pacific (2007), Ubisoft Entertainment SA
- Silent Hunter III (2005), Ubisoft Entertainment SA
- Chessmaster 10th Edition (2004), Ubisoft, Inc.
- Speed Challenge: Jacques Villeneuve's Racing Vision (2002), Ubi Soft Entertainment Software
- Deluxe Action Soccer 96 (1996), Ubi Soft Entertainment Software
- Action Soccer (1995), Ubi Soft Entertainment Software