If you have a portrait of this person, you can upload it to the MobyGames database.
David M. Rushton
Developer BIODavid Rushton founded the US game development studio Sensory Sweep Studios in 2003. The company filed for bankruptcy in September 2005, but kept projects going with two company name changes. It folded at the end of 2008. As the company kept going, the U.S. Department of Labor filed a civil suit against Fooptube (one of the new names) and Dave Rushton individually, on behalf of 196 current and former employees. In October 2012 Rushton was convicted for over $1.2 million in wages for more than 100 of his staff. He started his sentence on 10th October. He had previously served six months in prison in 2010 for tax fraud and racketeering.
Also Known As
- Dave Rushton
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- My Chinese Coach (2008), Ubisoft, Inc.
- My Japanese Coach (2008), Ubisoft, Inc.
- My Spanish Coach (2008), Ubisoft, Inc.
- The Tale of Despereaux (2008), Brash Entertainment, LLC.
- Alvin and the Chipmunks (2007), Brash Entertainment, LLC.
- Capcom Puzzle World (2007), Capcom Entertainment, Inc.
- Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends: Imagination Invaders (2007), Midway Home Entertainment, Inc.
- Justice League Heroes (2006), Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment Inc.
- Tom and Jerry Tales (2006), Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment Inc.
- Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Tiger Woods PGA Tour (2004), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Yu Yu Hakusho: Ghost Files - Tournament Tactics (2004), Atari, Inc.
- The Hobbit (2003), Sierra Entertainment, Inc., Vivendi Universal Games, Inc.
- Yu Yu Hakusho: Ghost Files - Spirit Detective (2003), Atari, Inc.
- Hot Wheels: Velocity X (2002), THQ Inc.
- Justice League: Injustice for All (2002), Midway
- LEGO Bionicle: Tohunga (2001), LEGO Media International, Inc.
- Cyber Tiger Woods Golf (2000), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Oddworld: Adventures 2 (2000), GT Interactive Software Corp.