If you have a portrait of this person, you can upload it to the MobyGames database.
Developer BIOLucas Graciano is a native of Southern California. He began studying art in highschool and continued his education at the Watts Atelier of the Arts in Encinitas. He started his career as a caricature artist at local theme parks and events in San Diego County. In 2002, Lucas won multiple awards at the National Caricaturist Network competition. Moving into visual development, he contracted with various video game companies such as, Sony Computer Entertainment and The Behemoth. Lucas now teaches at the Watts Atelier and freelances as a fantasy illustrator. Some of his clients include Upperdeck and Blizzard Entertainment. Lucas continues to develop his skills while working toward a career in fine art.
- Star Wars Galaxies Trading Card Game (2008), LucasArts, Sony Online Entertainment Inc.
- Twisted Metal: Head-On (Extra Twisted Edition) (2008), Sony Computer Entertainment America, Inc.
- SOCOM 3: U.S. Navy SEALs (2005), Sony Computer Entertainment America, Inc.
- SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs - Fireteam Bravo (2005), Sony Computer Entertainment America, Inc.
- Twisted Metal: Head-On (2005), Sony Computer Entertainment America, Inc.
- Alien Hominid (2004), O~3 Entertainment
- SOCOM II: U.S. Navy SEALs (2003), Sony Computer Entertainment America, Inc.