Jeff Skalski started off in the industry as a Level Builder and Designer in 1997 for MicroProse
. Jeff gradually worked his way up to Art Director at Mythic Entertainment
then finally to the position he currently holds today as Producer at BioWare, an Electronic Arts
He has managed small groups to larger 120-man full production sized teams within both the United States and China. Jeff has worked with both licensed products from clients such as Paramount Pictures to original IP titles like Civilization II
and the Dark Age of Camelot
series. He has experience in the process of starting up a company from the ground up as well as working on a wide variety of genre titles from FPSs to MMORPGs across various platforms.
Also Known As
- Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning (2008), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Dark Age of Camelot: Platinum Edition (2004), Mythic Entertainment, Inc.
- Dark Age of Camelot: Trials of Atlantis (2003), Mythic Entertainment, Inc.
- Dark Age of Camelot: Shrouded Isles (2002), Vivendi Universal Games, Inc.
- X-COM: Enforcer (2001), Hasbro Interactive, Inc.
- Civilization II: Test of Time (1999), Hasbro Interactive S.N.C.
- Star Trek: The Next Generation - Klingon Honor Guard (1998), MicroProse Software, Inc.
- Magic: The Gathering - Spells of the Ancients (1997), MicroProse Software, Inc.