If you have a portrait of this person, you can upload it to the MobyGames database.
Developer BIOTaron began his game development career as an independent developer while working in technical support, QA, and as a technical writer in game-related projects. During this period he created several game guides, mods, maps, utilities, and freeware games for multiple platforms. Most notable of these were his custom-scripted maps for StarCraft and WarCraft III and the freeware Windows PC game Minebot Arena.
In 2004 Taron joined licensed handheld games developer Griptonite, where he worked as a game programmer for popular franchises such as X-Men, Spyro the Dragon, Spider-Man, Assassin's Creed, and Shinobi. While there he developed a reputation for his focus on quality and fun game mechanics, and was often responsible for designing and implementing the player controls and combat systems for action-packed side-scrolling platformers.
In early 2012, soon after Griptonite become a part of Glu Mobile (a "freemium" mobile games company), Taron moved on to help form Crazy Viking Studios, an independent game studio initially targeting Steam.
Edit Bio | View History
- Zauron's Lair) -- Personal home page of Taron Millet. Includes downloads of various projects he has done.
- Iron Man 2 (2010), SEGA of America, Inc.
- Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions (2010), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- X-Men Origins: Wolverine (2009), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Looney Tunes: Cartoon Conductor (2008), Eidos, Inc.
- Spider-Man: Web of Shadows (2008), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Spider-Man: Web of Shadows - Amazing Allies Edition (2008), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- The Legend of Spyro: The Eternal Night (2007), Vivendi Universal Games, Inc.
- The Simpsons Game (2007), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Eragon (2006), Sierra Entertainment, Inc.
- Minebot Arena (2004),
- Dark Age of Camelot (2001), Abandon Entertainment, Vivendi Universal Games, Inc.