If you have a portrait of this person, you can upload it to the MobyGames database.
Developer BIOThomas Hamilton has been working in the Video Games Industry since 2001. Thomas graduated Summa Cum Laude from Missouri State University receiving a Bachelor of Fine Arts with an emphasis in Computer Graphics. Mr. Hamilton has worked as a 3D Modeler/Technical Artist at Page 44 Studios, an Environment Artist at Cinemaware, and as Lead Environment Artist at The Collective. Some of his responsibilities have included 3D Modeling, Texture Creation, Lighting, and MEL scripting. Thomas has worked on such titles as Freekstyle, Robin Hood: Defender of the Crown, and Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith. He is currently a Lead Environment Artist at The Collective.
Also Known As
- Tom Hamilton
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- Battleship (2012), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Front Mission Evolved (2010), Square Enix Co., Ltd.
- Boom Blox Bash Party (2009), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra (2009), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Guitar Hero: Aerosmith (2008), Activision Publishing, Inc., Aspyr Media, Inc., RedOctane, Inc.
- The Golden Compass (2007), SEGA Europe Ltd.
- The Da Vinci Code (2006), 2K Games, Inc.
- Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith (2005), LucasArts
- Robin Hood: Defender of the Crown (2003), Akella
- Freekstyle (2002), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Revolution X (1995), Acclaim Entertainment, Inc.