As a professional musician, David Cage created Totem Interactive in 1993, a company specialized in sound and music productions. He worked freelance on original soundtracks for several video games for publishers such as Sony
. He writes sci-fi short stories and novels as well.
He founded the French game development studio Quantic Dream
in 1997. He is the writer and director of different titles with a strong focus on narrative development, such as Omikron: The Nomal Soul
(1999), Indigo Prophecy/Fahrenheit
(2005) and Heavy Rain
(2010). He is also the president of the Board of Directors of the company.
Also Known As
- David de Gruttola
- David DeGruttola
- Garshasp: The Monster Slayer (2011), Dead Mage
- Heavy Rain (2010), Sony Computer Entertainment America, Inc.
- Indigo Prophecy (2005), Atari Europe S.A.S.U.
- Omikron: The Nomad Soul (1999), Eidos Interactive Ltd.
- Hardline (1996), Virgin Interactive Entertainment, Inc.
- Cheese Cat-Astrophe starring Speedy Gonzales (1995), SEGA Enterprises Ltd.
- Timecop (1995), JVC Musical Industries, Inc.