Developer BIOEric Chadwick is a veteran game development artist, with over 16 years industry experience in the roles of Art Director, Art Technical Director, Senior Artist, Senior Animator, and Senior 3D Engineer. Mr. Chadwick wrote the first chapter of “3D Studio Hollywood & Gaming Effects” published 1996 by New Riders Publishing, was a speaker at the 1997 Computer Game Developers Conference, and has been involved in the development of over 30 game titles and real-time 3D simulations. Mr. Chadwick studied in the European Honors Program and was awarded a B.F.A. from the Rhode Island School of Design in 1991.
Edit Bio | View History
- Personal website) -- Art portfolio, plus some industry articles.
- Linked In profile) -- Resume' at a social networking site.
- Navy Training Exercise: Strike and Retrieve (2005), United States Navy
- Star Trek: Starfleet Command - Orion Pirates (2001), Interplay Entertainment Corp.
- Star Trek: Starfleet Command Volume II - Empires at War (2000), Interplay Entertainment Corp.
- MechWarrior 3 (1999), Hasbro Interactive, Inc.
- Blade Runner (1997), Virgin Interactive Entertainment (Europe) Ltd.
- Interstate '76 (1997), Activision, Inc.
- The Daedalus Encounter (1995), Virgin Interactive Entertainment, Inc.
- Star Wars: Rebel Assault II - The Hidden Empire (1995), LucasArts Entertainment Company LLC
- Critical Path (1993), Media Vision, Inc.