If you have a portrait of this person, you can upload it to the MobyGames database.
Developer BIOHand Painted Dog Ltd. (January 2001 - current) Robert Stevens joined Hand Painted Dog in 2001 as Director. Hand Painted Dog have since provided development support for the following companies (listed in chronological order); Big Blue Box Studios Lionhead Studios Lost Toys Dogfish Entertainment Intrepid Games Electronic Arts Mucky Foot Productions
Bullfrog Productions Ltd. (Autumn 1998 - Winter 2000) Robert Stevens joined the Bullfrog QA team in 1998 and has worked on the following Bullfrog/EA titles in various roles (listed in chronological order); Populous: The Beginning (PC) Populous: The Beginning (PSX) Dungeon Keeper 2 (PC) Theme Park World (PC and patches) Theme Park World (PSX) Driving Emotion Type-S (PS2) F1 2000 (PC) Premiership Stars 2001 (PC) Premiership Stars 2001 (PSX) *An unreleased multiplayer browser game* (PC) Theme Park World (PS2) Theme Park Inc (PC) *Focus testing on several unreleased Bullfrog titles on various formats*
Also Known As
- Rob Stevens
There are no related websites on file for this developer. If you know of any related websites for the person, please consider contributing them.Add Website
- Battlefield 2: Modern Combat (2005), Electronic Arts Ltd.
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (2005), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Fable (2004), Microsoft Game Studios
- Dai senryaku VII: Modern Military Tactics (2003), Kool Kizz Amusement Works
- Judge Dredd: Dredd vs Death (2003), Sierra Entertainment, Inc.
- LEGO Creator: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (2002), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Ecks vs. Sever (2001), BAM! Entertainment, Inc.
- SimCoaster (2001), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Startopia (2001), Eidos Interactive Ltd.
- Gunlok (2000), Virgin Interactive Entertainment (Europe) Ltd.
- Dungeon Keeper 2 (1999), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Populous: The Beginning (1999), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Sim Theme Park (1999), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Putty (1992), System 3 Software Ltd.
- Lost Patrol (1990), Ocean Software Ltd.